* (0:24) Checking up on Brodeur's homework (https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3910/15180776516_237aa8331a.jpg).
* (1:24) I am Russian man!
* (4:37) Grey beard...?
* (11:45) If you could go back in time, what gaming advice would you give yourself?...
Most Recent Post
* (0:29) John and the definition of “stealing”.
* (1:41) How GMs can inadvertently train their players to view the game world in certain ways. The importance of players separating the NPC from the GM.
* (23:27) The Three Clue Rule, pointed out to us by forum user, Concise Locket, for keeping PCs from missing vital points in the plot.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Pat
Last 5 Posts
Fair warning: There are a lot of strange things going on in this episode. It was recorded during a thunderstorm. I was losing my voice (and completely lost it thereafter, so Karla had to do the intro). And some of the jokes get rather off-color...