Most Recent Post
* (0:29) Remembering Tobias Parks.
* (1:15) Shel Silverstein and our fundraiser for the American Heart Association.
* (2:54) Using Method One rolling as a way of challenging yourself in roleplaying.
* (15:32) Fixing a game after something has been declared that later is discovered to not have been correct. Adapting the game to fit the new truth or rolling back to set things right.
* (37:29) Using the meta-game mechanics of certain systems to encourage the kind of experience you want to have. The recurring problem of expectations versus reality in an RPG.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne
Last 5 Posts
* (0:29) John and the definition of "stealing".
* (1:41) How GMs can inadvertently train their players to view the game world in certain ways. The importance of players separating the NPC from the GM...
* (0:24) Checking up on Brodeur's homework (https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3910/15180776516_237aa8331a.jpg).
* (1:24) I am Russian man!
* (4:37) Grey beard...?
* (11:45) If you could go back in time, what gaming advice would you give yourself?...