Most Recent Post
* (0:44) Down a few for Thanksgiving.
* (1:14) Hamlet’s Hit Points by Robin Laws. Tracking the story beats of an RPG.
* (3:37) How much game advice can actually be internalized and used.
* (8:58) An analogy from art theory about how the human mind compresses information into a usable form.
* (13:08) What Brodeur is internalizing for his current 5th edition game.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan
Last 5 Posts
* (0:27) When Fear the Boot turns into AM radio.
* (2:42) Giving away some metal Battletech dice. You can enter by leaving your plot idea for Battletech (or generic science fiction) on this website.
* (3:32) The Library Land Podcast...
* (0:42) The value of simplicity, flat math, and limited modifiers.
* (5:10) The intentional lack of specificity in the 5th edition rules. The history of Anti-Magic Shell.
* (11:22) Are there any plans for setting material and the like?...